I have received a number of emails from journalist from all over the world since my last post. I haven’t replied to any of those. Let me explain why – this is all I have for you today.
- I had never heard of Emma Drinkel or Reto Dorta before this story broke. I have no ties whatsoever to any of the authors of the paper in question.
- The last thing I wish at this point is to add further confusion by speaking out in mainstream media, anonymous or not, thank you very much. Try someone else.
- I do have certain peoples’ contact information, but you will not get them from me.
- I do know a thing or two more than what has been made public. Again, you will not hear them from me.
- I am taking no one’s side – yet.
- I am convinced the scientific community is capable of handling the situation on its own.
- This story is not as unique as some of you might think.