I have received a number of emails from journalist from all over the world since my last post. I haven’t replied to any of those. Let me explain why – this is all I have for you today.
- I had never heard of Emma Drinkel or Reto Dorta before this story broke. I have no ties whatsoever to any of the authors of the paper in question.
- The last thing I wish at this point is to add further confusion by speaking out in mainstream media, anonymous or not, thank you very much. Try someone else.
- I do have certain peoples’ contact information, but you will not get them from me.
- I do know a thing or two more than what has been made public. Again, you will not hear them from me.
- I am taking no one’s side – yet.
- I am convinced the scientific community is capable of handling the situation on its own.
- This story is not as unique as some of you might think.
Support Synthetic Remarks
You know it is the right thing to do
Bitcoin (BTC) 12KejdK6zwYhPr1S6JB1d3khGCPAbsUDMA
Litecoin (LTC) LdK1zKCGJcovPogME7QRkTpk2zThN9aHcK
Ethereum (ETH) 0x7095c468393C31B705Ad2fA79a6cf87E90E2d823
Ripple (XRP) rfUfHjTUcRoCcuiaMTb9PVZAJu76YzaHmb